LOVE THIS SHARE...THANK YOU


😱Today marks the final day of my 12 Week Pledge😱

If you've followed my story you know that I dropped from a size 10/12 to a size 6 in my first 28 days (pretty stinking cool)

The last two months, I didn't really feel like I had made much progress and there were quite a few times when I didn't get in 2 of my 3 changes although I stayed super consistent with the products.

Well, back when I bought the size 6, I went ahead and bought the exact same pants in a size 4 to remind me of my goal! 

I couldn't get them even up my thighs when I bought them (trust me, I tried and it was quite hysterical. So, I hung them in the front of my pants in the closet to look at each time I went in. 

After I took pics to see my progress, I thought..🤔🤔🤔

I wonder if those size 4's will at least come up higher than last time?🤔

And not only did they come up, they freaking buttoned!!!!! 😱😱😱

I am sooo excited!!! I wouldn't trade this feeling for much of anything. 

I've gained more confidence over the last 3 months than I have in the last 5 years. 

So what now????

(shop modere.com/798132)

I plan on doing another round of the same 4 products I have been doing so another 12 week pledge and this time I'm going to focus on creating better habits and then toning up my body! 💪🏻💪🏻

My advice, KEEP GOING!!! If you fall down, don't stay down! Pick yourself back up and keep trying. 

Make your health a PRIORITY!! If you aren't comfortable in your own skin, CHANGE IT!!! 

YOUR GOALS & YOUR HEALTH MATTER😘😘

Comments

Popular Posts